Peach Moonshine Recipes
The Southern tradition of moonshine dates back centuries and has become a part of American history. Making your own moonshine can be tricky since there is a lot of mixtures and combinations you can do. One of the more popular types of moonshine is based on Peach. We have 3 peach moonshine recipes you should try.
IngredientsPeach Pie Moonshine
- 2 bottles of 100% apple peach juice (64 oz. each)
- 1 peach nectar can
- 2 cups of sugar (preferably brown)
- 5 cinnamon sticks
- 2 whole vanilla beans, sliced
- 30 oz. of canned peaches
- 750 ml of moonshine
- 3 cups of peach schnapps
- 1 cup of vodka, vanilla
- Heat a large pan and add the following: apple peach juice, sugar, peach nectar, cinnamon sticks, vanilla bean, and peaches. On medium heat, let it simmer for about an hour.
- Take the pan off the heat after an hour and remove the cinnamon sticks. Let the pan sit at room temperature to allow the mixture to cool off.
- When it has cooled down, you can add the moonshine, vanilla vodka, and peach schnapps. Stir the mixture to mix it well.
- You can pour the peach moonshine into a jar and store in a cool, dark place for about 2 weeks.
- After 2 weeks, you can enjoy your peach pie moonshine.